Friday 10 June 2011

Totsbots Easyfit V2

Well it has to be said the Totsbots Easyfit nappy has to be the best cloth nappy we have ever used. This all- in- one reusable nappy is slim fitting and very stretchy with elasticated waist and legs, we had tried a few before discovering the easyfits and found many to be really bulky that my poor baby couldn't put her little legs together. I wanted a nappy that could withstand vast amounts of wee as my baby is a monster wetter and my first thought was "it's quite slim and light weight i don't think this will work" but oh i was very wrong.

 The nappy has a fold out core which makes drying time even quicker, another thing that crossed my mind was "it dried pretty quick, it can't be that good at absorbing" but like the easyfit always does, it proved me wrong again. I have even used this nappy at night times, i just popped a bamboo insert inside and it done the trick, no wet baby in the morning, the nappy has a wick proof edging to prevent any leaks. The nappy has an applix fastening which i actually find easier on my wriggily 1yr old, and my mum and others find easier too.
The thing i find that makes this nappy value for money is that it is a birth to potty one size fits most as there are three rows of poppers to enable you to adjust the size to suit your baby, Freya is still only on the second row so you can see how this could last. Shes quite a slim built baby but the fit of the nappy is nice and snug no gaps, it just fits like a glove. The fabric is soft inside and out, and even the applix isn't rough like a lot of other brands are. I use the totsbots flushable liners to easy discard any soilage, i have approx 26 nappies so wash every 2 days and store in a nappy pail and dry pail only. I usually wash at 40 degrees with an occasional 60 degrees wash and the nappies are still looking good, none have mishaped or faded. The easyfits come in a range of  6 beautiful prints or you can opt for just plain white. I would definitely recommend this nappy to family and friends, it does everything it says it should, and that's exactly what we want. Well done totsbots for creating such a fantastic reusable nappy.
Rating 10/10
To see a video on using totsbots easyfits V2 visit- http://www.totsbots.com/choosing-using/movie-clips/using-easyfits/

No comments:

Post a Comment